Lizard Camo Premium NATO Strap
Produced for Kill Hubris by our good friends at Crown & Buckle, this NATO strap pays homage to the quirky, lesser-known "lizard" camouflage pattern. Most closely associated with French paratroopers in the 1950s, lizard camo was a descendant of WWII British brushstroke patterns and a precursor to Vietnam-era tigerstripe patterns.
Available in 20mm and 22mm widths with brushed, polished, or black PVD-coated hardware.
Other details include:
- Approximately 11" (280mm) long;
- Made from high-density ballistic nylon;
- Stitched & ultrasonically welded for strength;
- Color-matched thread;
- KH logo engraved on buckle.
* Camo pattern does not repeat and is cut uniquely on each strap, so please expect some variance from product images.